bonnenuit

The Haul

The Haul
bonnenuit, May 3, 2018
Description:
May 2018 Style Challenge
Sabrina's Creations May challenge template - changed to the Split Design of the style challenge, photo switched to horizontal instead of vertical.
Kit: Book Lover - Kristin Aagard
Dalis, mirjam and Mylinn like this.
    • Dalis
      OH WOW! Girl you are in a roll. I haven't had time to download the template yet. Great ideas too!!!!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • JillW
      What a great haul of items from your fun weekend, scrapped perfectly! Great title work!!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • fanon
      great page. I love the color you chose
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • Dalis
      OH WOW!!! That is an AMAZING HAUL! A dream come true! Love it!!!!!!!!! Love how this template looks completely fresh and new w/ the split paper in the middle.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • bellbird
      love your re-work of the template and your idea of trick or treating is totally me as well! nice haul!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • jk703
      I love that the pattern is perfect with the kraft BG... I shy away from full pages of patterns myself, so this is calming to me! :giggle... like a plaid is chaotic! The coloring also is a beautiful combo! That is an impressive haul of goodies - def appreciated!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bonnenuit
    Date:
    May 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    210.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).