RJMJ

Template Challenge-February-On The Bright Side

Template Challenge-February-On The Bright Side
RJMJ, Feb 22, 2018
Description:
Thank You For A Gorgeous Template!...I Loved All The Color & Elements Just Bursting From This Template!...So To That End I Stuck To A Bursting Of Colors In My Layout...I Used Most Of The Template Pieces As Is & Didn't Really Have To Change Very Much...Very Unusual For Me...I Usually Dismantle Templates & Change Them Around Completely But I Loved The Colors That Were Already In The Original Template & Pretty Much Stuck To Most Of The Original Colors...This Template Made Me Think Of Spring & All It's Color So I Scrapped About Bright Beautiful Spring Tulips!...I Actually Used 4 Separate Photos Blended Together To Make My Final Tulip Photo As You See It In My Layout...

*For My On The Bright Side Layout-I Used*

*Wink-Allison Pennington
*Creative Type & Magic Moments-If I Didn't Have You-Both Kits By Bella Gypsy
*Everyday Snippets-Createwings
*February Challenge Template-Tangie Baxter
    • flowersgal
      Wow! This is gorgeous. Cheers me up on a cloudy day and reminds me of the promise of spring.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Amazing work with the 4 separate photos blended together for the tulips. Gorgeous! And love all the bits of word art (bam, pow!), so fun! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      wow, wow, wow. Love the colours, love those flowers, and your page is wow.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      This just screams SPRING! I've got a bounce in my step and a smile on my face... thanks for sharing!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    603.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).