dotcomkari

Summer's Near

Summer's Near
dotcomkari, May 19, 2017
Description:
Credits:
Sara Gleason: Sunshine, Fortis, Perdiem

This year has passed too quick and summer vacation will be here sooner than we both can blink an eye. You will be no longer a second grader, yet graduating to another year. I cant wait to spend the summer with you. We have a fun filled summer planned with tons of new adventures. There are so many neat places and things to do that I can not wait to share with you. There will be another year of soccer and of course swim lessons and ballet…let’s not forget your big 9th birthday…. And most of all summer camp! Don’t worry though, my little ray of sunshine, we will have several weeks where it will be just “us” to enjoy some down time as well. Spending quality time with you is the best! <3
MrsPeel likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      awe... such a sweet layout and journaling. Love the BIG blended pic and all the cute supporting pix. Fun mix of accents and love that bold stripe paper bringing our attention back into the layout. I too am excited for all the adventures summer has in store.
    • MrsPeel
      your journaling always makes me want to go back to the time in which I would journal entire pages... the page is gorgeous visually, beautiful division and the photos ate all so beautiful and fun! So glad to hear that you will have time together!!! enjoy this age...Sarita being 21 now... I find myself often thinking I want her back to being a toddler LOL I am sure you girls will have a great time, super gorgeous page as usual!!!![​IMG]
    • KellyM
      Beautiful page - love the big pic and the photo treatment and the cluster is great too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    May 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).