dotcomkari

Sugar & Spice

Sugar & Spice
dotcomkari, Jan 29, 2018
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings: Color Outside The Lines Paint, July 16 M3 Add Ons, Butterfly Basics MME the Papers 02
Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic: City Scape Extras Paints
Amy Wolff: Go See Do Alpha, Itsy Bitsy Alphas, Itsy Bitsy Alphas 3, Itsy Bitsy Alphas 5, Itsy Bitsy Alphas 6, Itsy Bitsy Alphas 8
Heather Joyce: The Becca

There is this old rhyme that says boys are made of “snakes and snails and puppy dog tails,” while as girls are made of “sugar and spice and everything nice”. But I think perhaps a few jalapenos got thrown into the mix when God dreamed you up! You’re surprising, intense and sometimes at the end of a challenging day, you send me racing toward a hot bubble and cold Dr. Pepper to wash down the day! You keep me on my toes girly! But I truly don’t mind. That is what makes you... well my Doodle. Having said that, I will tell you that I found a quote from Mark Twain the other day that reminds me of you. He said, “My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.” And I am sure she did, just as I’m sure how much I love you, despite the small heart attacks you give me on a regular basis! Somehow, you balance things out with your amazing personality to keep me chugging along. Which gives me hope that even little girls made of jalapenos can be civilized. Sometimes the sweetest smile from your face and the look in your eyes is enough to melt me into a pool of maternal love and that’s more than deeper than any trouble you could ever get into! Funny how that works out! I love you so much my sweet Doodle.
sbee, chastml and Justagirl like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    198.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).