RJMJ

Scrapping With Liz-June-Template Challenge-Curious Nature

Scrapping With Liz-June-Template Challenge-Curious Nature
RJMJ, Jun 19, 2018
Description:
Thank You For The Most Wonderful Template!...I Just Adore Working With Circles & I Really Loved That The Circles Were All One Piece As Opposed To All Different Pieces...It Made The Circles So Easy To Work With!...I Kept The Circle Frame In The Same Place As The Original Template & I Added 1 Extra Circle As Opposed To Two...I Did Use The Same Two Lines Of Journaling Idea In My Layout...I Also Used The Large Title & The Idea Of A Tag But Not An Exact Tag...My Layout Is All About Trekking About With Nature & Wildlife Hopefully In Harmony...Nature,Mountain,Trekking...I Used 4 Background Papers Blended Together With 2 Photos Blended Into The Background For Good Measure To Mimic The Sky & Focus In On The Mountainous Trees Plus The Focus On The Blue & Green Mountains Papers Just Below...Lots Of Fresh Green,Blues & Browns With A Touch Of Yellow...For An Outdoorsy Fresh Feel With Lots Of Trees,Leaves,Flowers & Several Ever Curious Wildlife Animal Photos...

*For My Curious Nature Layout-I Used Remarkably Just One Kit(I Pretty Much Never Just Use One Kit To Make A Layout) But I Did Here...*

*M3-Explore-Elements & M3-Explore-Papers By Lynne-Marie
*MBC-June'18 Template-Scrapping With Liz
michele hillam likes this.
    • Sokee
      Stunning! Thank you so much for explaining your process!! :beat
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Amazing interpretation of the sketch. The ghost layers are perfectly done. This is such a pretty dedicated page to nature.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jun 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    656.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).