RJMJ

Sabrina's Creations-August Challenge-Stick With Me

Sabrina's Creations-August Challenge-Stick With Me
RJMJ, Aug 15, 2017
Description:
Very Nice Challenge...This Is My First Time Doing One Of Your Challenges...I Was Inspired By The Use Of Circles In Your Layout,The Polka Dot Tape,The Use Of The Bow,The WA & Font Style & The Use Of Black As An Anchor For Your Layout...

For My Stick With Me Layout:I Used:

:Stick With Me-Sabrina's Creations
    • bellbird
      love the repetition of the circles and the cool super large framing of the word art with the close cropping of the photo! really cool use of scale in your design!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Shivani
      Love the point from which the photo is taken. So dreamy. The circles repeated throughout the layout enhance It and give it such great harmony!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Sokee
      love the circles! really like how you grounded the largest circle by putting a 'drawn' line around it!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      Ohhh! I am living all your circle too!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Serena
      Gorgeous! I love the soft colors in the photograph and all the circles with the hearts!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month. You did great for your first time. Love it!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Thank You All So Much For Your Positive Comments!...That Perfectly Pink Circle Paper Gently Guided My Layout Idea & The Elements Just Seemed To Go Together In Harmony With The Chosen Photo...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sabrina's Creations
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 15, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    152 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px
    Date / Time:
    2017:08:14 19:07:02

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).