cfile

Reading

Reading
cfile, Mar 19, 2017
Description:
March 2017 LBW challenge using the Little Butterfly Wings Featured March Kit Bookaholic Collab with Studio Basic https://the-lilypad.com/store/Bookholic-kit.html
font is CK Newsprint
journaling: "I still love to read physical books, instead of the electronic ones. I like being able to hold the book in my hand and carry it wherever. I don’t have to worry about a charge and after I finish the book I like to keep certain ones on my shelf. Some of my favorites are the Scarpetta series by Patricia Cornwell, North & South Trilogy by John Jakes, and of course the Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling. I also like to re read my favorites and have several times! Harry Potter, Twilight and North & South each have been red at least 6 times. I am currently re reading The Help for the third time. Reading is fun!"
Dalis likes this.
    • Rikki
      Oh, this looks good with that template. I actually thought the template wasn't for me and decided to skip it but maybe I have to reconsider. This is a fantastic take.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Rikki - Thanks Rikki... It is great with the papers etc. Enjoy!! Jut make it your own with the template.. I love the stitches and I added some texture. It really is a great template!
    • ArmyGrl
      Awesome tribute to the treasure called books! I too like physical books...although the convenience of downloading a book is great too. I'm currently reading Cornwell's Point of Origin. Yes, the Scarpetta series are great. Anyways...great LO!
      cfile likes this.
    • amandaresende
      I also like to re read my favorites too!!!! HP and Scarpetta are my faves too but I prefer the kindle versions right now :P AWESOME page, btw! love all the patterns and colors here!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).