spcoggs

Rainbow Stairs

Rainbow Stairs
spcoggs, Jun 2, 2018
Description:
We literally stumbled across this gorgeous mural on a set of stairs in Eureka Springs while wandering about exploring during a visit last fall. I had fun playing around and stepping out of my comfort zone a bit while scraplifting One Minute Please by ArmyGrl for this month's challenge.

[​IMG]

Credits: Tour Guide elements by Paislee Press; Mixed Media Mix & Match Brushes by Just Jaimee.
    • KellyM
      Wow - stunning!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Amazing. I have been to Eureka Springs a couple of times but never saw those stairs. So glad you shared this terrific find.
      spcoggs likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What an amazing mural and you captured it perfectly with your photo. Love the vertical design and the right justified journaling. Wonderful lift! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • willimena
      This is super - the mural, the repeated colour brushwork, the title and journaling!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • Christina W
      Wow - that is gorgeous!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @flowersgal it was pure luck we wandered in a way that led us to these. We had no plan. Just parked and started walking. They are marked on google maps as "Staircase 'UP'" (a fun fact I discovered yesterday when trying to recall exactly where they were).
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    183 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).