Raileigh and Me (Folly Beach)- December 2008
GlazeFamily3, Apr 26, 2018
Description:
Created for Technique Challenge- April 25, 2018

Products Used:
Oscar & Olive by Becca Bonneville
Everyday Affirmations Mini by Becca Bonneville
    • marijke
      Superb layout! Love the cat & dog in your background!
    • BevG
      This is so cute!! Love the cat and dog peeking out of the cut-outs!
    • jazzmatazz
      I LOVE the upside down dog! What an eye-catching twist!! And I love the flow of the elements on the page. That photo is so precious! Reminds me of one of my mother and me oh so many centuries ago ... Fantastic LO!
    • mcurtt
      I love your mix of background papers (and that upside down dog). Too cute!
    • bellbird
      oh stop! a baby plus those adorable critters in the cutouts!? this could not be any cuter!
    • Nemla
      I like the fun elements in your pop outs !
    • MrsPeel
      awww Desi!!!! can this be any cuter???!!!???? love the photo, -I have to admit I zoomed all the way but can't see the date properly, but it has a nostalgic feel with the black and white, wonderful cut outs that give so much movement to the whole page and those super cute characters showing through them... the pattern so beautiful and all together a delightful composition!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • MrsPeel
      can I be any dumber than this? I just scrolled up and saw you have the date huge in the tittle!!!!! :rofl
      my brain still isn't completely in gear :giggle
    • Saar
      Beautifully done. I love all the cut out circles.
    • littlekiwi
      love the papers peeking out through the cut outs
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    GlazeFamily3
    Date:
    Apr 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    69.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).