MrsPeel

Player1

Player1
MrsPeel, Jun 22, 2018
Description:
***NEW RELEASES on sale this weekend!!!***
Forever Joy: Play One Kit

https://the-lilypad.com/store/PLAYER-ONE-PAGE-KIT.html

made two versions of the page, couldn't decide, even though I'm leaning for the one with the big photo, I know the other one is cleaner...so hey, I can post both LOL this is going in our books and will have another page with journaling, which will read more or less like this:
coming back to London in 2001 was a` huge change for us, I had to make some serious decisions about Sarita's habits, as we were coming from an outdoors safe life…. I decided she didn't need games consoles at home, and I haven't regretted a single day. We did play some online games like Doll's Palace, and she had a couple of others on CD and played at friends' places, but seeing the choices she has made, I'm glad we never got a console at home! she was already hypnotised enough with the TV !!!

here is the other version :)
TFL!!!

[​IMG]
ForeverJoy, fanon and KarenB like this.
    • keepscrappin
      just look at you making 2 version. I love them both, but I'm partial to BIG photos so I'd have to say that one' s my FAV! All these game pages are making me want to scrap some of my girls. They've been addicted to some phone games this week and I just warned them that they'd better go get dressed cuz I gonna take some photos of them playing games whether they like it or not... hehe
    • Vrielinkie
      I loooove the abundance of the wordart, you’re so good at this! :notworthy Awesome page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jun 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    202.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).