wenckechodan

MOC6 Day 08-Bingo

MOC6 Day 08-Bingo
wenckechodan, Jan 12, 2018
Description:
Hello everyone! This is my take on MOC6 Day 08 challenge: BINGO. There was a Bingo sheet and we had to choose a line or column and follow the instructions given. The instructions in my column were: hexagon shapes, alpha, a bold title, stitches, and word art. Additional elements were allowed. Helpful criticism is always welcome! Thanks!

Credits:
Paper: Just Jaimee – Storyteller Riley
Alpha (Banner): Just Jaimee – Storyteller Riley
Alpha (Hexagon): Just Jaimee – Storyteller Riley
WA The Story: Just Jaimee – Storyteller Asher
Stitches: sahlinstudio_flashback

Offsite
Frame: KPertiet - StackedVintageFrames

Font: Kingthings Trypewriter
Mylinn likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      love the way you did your title!
    • wenckechodan
      @jenn mccabe Thank you! I have to say, I like it, too ;-D It's the first time I used hexagons! That's what I love about the challenges - they make me try new things!
    • jenn mccabe
      Exactly - challenges are just the best. There are things I probably wouldn't try otherwise and that is always a good thing! So glad you are having fun and making a lot of pages! :)
    • bestcee
      I love the hexagon alpha! What a great idea for the hexagons!
    • Shivani
      Your layout is simply a stand out! I can't believe you are using hexagons for the first time! you've certainly used them like a pro - combining seemingly different alpha with such flair! gorgeous! Love the way the three photos are arranged and the colours popping on the dark background! Thanks for sharing and playing BINGO with me!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    wenckechodan
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    330.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).