michelepixels

MOC6-18 recipe AND speed scrap

MOC6-18 recipe AND speed scrap
michelepixels, Jan 18, 2018
Description:
  1. Start with 1 solid paper for your background. It must be a solid. It can have texture but no patterns. from Secret Ingredient Love by Mommyish and Studio Basic
  2. Add 1 BIG photo - NO OTHER PHOTOS ALLOWED. It must take up at least 1/2 of your page. It can be bigger, but I must still be able to see some of the solid background paper.
  3. Add 1 or more shape(s) (rectangles, squares, circles, triangles, hexagons, scallops, chevrons) to your layout and fill the shape(s) with solid or pattern paper as desired. These can be paper layers, but I must still be able to see the solid background. all 3 papers on circles also from Secret Ingredient Love by Mommyish and Studio Basic
  4. Spice it up by adding 1 or more word art(s) to your layout. Family Matters journal card by Allison Pennington and spool from Treasured by Forever Joy
  5. Sprinkle on ONLY 1 scatter. (FYI: Paint is NOT a scatter). glitter from Good Things by Sara Gleason
  6. Top off your layout with 3 or more elements in addition to what you have already added, but remember you can ONLY have 1 scatter and 1 photo TOTAL on your layout. ribbon from More or Less by Just Jaimee, THRE DIFFERENT paint elements from Boho Soul by Etc By Danyale,
  7. Finish your layout to taste with shadowing, journaling, a date or an awesome title. These are all optional. Add what you want from what's listed in this step, but NOTHING ELSE can be added! I journaled and used Mommyish's shadows.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    317.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).