ForellaP

MOC5#1 [M]

MOC5#1 [M]
ForellaP, Jan 31, 2017
Description:
Two things that have such a complete impact on my life, my Marriage and Motherhood. I gave half of my heart away to my husband when I married him. He was and still is the center of my word. Then again, I gave the other half of my heart away the day my daughter was born. She is the light in my life. Together they form the axis on which my world revolves. My heart beats for them. My soul sings for them. All day I think of them. I live for them.

Credits: It must be love by Pink Reptile Designs, Cork Wood and Water Styles by Mommyish, Splatter Paints by Just Jaimee
LoveItScrapIt likes this.
    • amandac
      Ahh the multi use letter! Love it .... Married and Motherhood are so meaningful! Beautiful photos beautifully scrapped!
    • mimisgirl
      Awesome!! This is so sweet in composition. Live the soft colors. And your word choices are perfect.
    • jenn mccabe
      so creative love the doubling up on the reason for picking letter M! and gorgeous photos too! love that bit of soft blue watercolor!
    • JSmith84
      Lovely M words. I love the choice to go mainly black and white here with subtle hints of color.
    • mrs2a50
      Aww, two beautiful reasons to love the letter M! Great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    ForellaP
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    82.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).