MrsPeel

MOC05_13_Explore

MOC05_13_Explore
MrsPeel, Jan 14, 2017
Description:
There are awesome NEW RELEASES on sale this weekend, plus an amazing 30% OFF store wide Birthday sale too!!!! lots more savings in selected bundles too, and you get THIS marvelous KIT free with $15 purchase!!!***
In my page NEW RELEASE from Little Butterfly Wings: Let's Fly Away Kit

please note that the word explore isn't part of the kit, and the clouds are part of the papers, I cut them out of it :)
Foe MOC Day 13-
TFL!!!!
cfile and KarenB like this.
    • janedee
      Beautiful page and wonderful journaling! I love how you've cut out the clouds from the paper.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Stunning. Just stunning. I really love your journal on the left side and three cluster and the plane in the middle, almost like you've crossed a map and traveled across your page. So beautiful
    • scribler
      You did an awesome job with those clouds! This is an awesome page! What font did you use for the word "explore"?
    • Amson
      I love the grunge and brush work on this page and especially how it works into the journalling strip. So effective. Your journalling reminds me of me. And I think we must be the same age lol....
    • lcpereyra
      Wonderful heartfelt and reflective journaling! Super creative page too - love it. Thanks for participating in the challenge!
    • tinkerbell1112
      wow! gorgeous page. I love your ribbons coming down from the clouds!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    174.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).