MOC day#23
MlleTerraMoka, Jan 23, 2017
Description:
Products used :
heART (Pink Reptile Designs)
About (Pink Reptile Designs)

My journaling is :

Today, It’s the birthday of mummy.
The daughter want to make a surprise but shehas no idea. She is 3 years old, she is an artist.Finally, She find a blue marker andshe has an awesome idea !
She create a big drawing on me, the wall of theliving room. It’s sure, mummy will be surprise !
MrsPeel, KittyY and Lynne-Marie like this.
    • Sokee
      What a nice surprise!! :cornfused
      Love your layout!!
    • rchansen
      You'll be so glad you documented this. One year my middle daughter and the neighbor boy were jumping on the bed, each with a crayon in each hand, coloring on the wall. I should have grabbed a camera and gotten a picture but didn't want the kids to think it was funny (although looking back it was!!). Great page. Great story. Great elements to compliment the story and the photo!!
    • cookingmylife
      What a clever page! So sorry that you had this photo to scrap though!
    • Lynn Allyn Worthington
      What a great way to remember this event forever! Love it!
    • mcurtt
      Oh no! But it turned out to be a very cute page. I hope mummy was able to "appreciate".
    • MrsPeel
      awwwwwwww Mon Dieu!!!!!! Je sais peut-etre qu'il n'est pas amusant parce-que c' est difficile a nettoyer, mais elle est si mignonne! Et quel cadeau d'anniversaire incroyable!!!!! et marvelieux pra ta page!!!!!!!!! Merci beaucoup de jouer avec nous!!!!!! you are amazing!!!!! J'Adore ta page!!!!!!!! (et excuse moi pour mon Francais c;'est terrible mdr!!!!)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    MlleTerraMoka
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    147.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).