Rikki

MOC Day 21 - Hunt for happiness

MOC Day 21 - Hunt for happiness
Rikki, Jan 21, 2018
Description:
Journaling:
I believe that everyone is responsible for their own happiness. Apart from tons of other things that make me happy Digiscrapping is the one that is the most fulfilling (not counting my family). Well, books come a close second. Creating memories and then preserving them in a creative way, Playing with beautiful supplies and connecting with likeminded people. Best thing ever!

Credits:
Live out loud by Kim Jensen
Create by Sahlin Studio
Fonts: DESIGNER
lcpereyra likes this.
    • Anny-Libelle
      Great idea! Beautiful scrapped page! Love it!
      Rikki likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Rikki - I so agree with you and my first thought about creating a page was "I choose happy", knowing it is a mindset and a choice we make. But then, because it's Sunday and my time was limited, I went with one of my many happy places since I knew the other would be a lot of journaling and thought.
      Rikki likes this.
    • heathert
      Ah, what a wonderful page. Love the screen shots and the great composition of the page.
      Rikki likes this.
    • kayjaydo
      You speak right from my heart! Great journalling and great way of documenting happy! Love it!
      Rikki likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      Awesome page and great creative photos to showcase your digi scrapping hobby! I totally agree with your journaling and you made a wonderful layout for this challenge! Thanks for playing along.
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    385.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).