mirjam

MOC challenge 18 Scraparazzi

MOC challenge 18 Scraparazzi
mirjam, Jan 18, 2015
Description:

journaling:
way back in 2006 we rented a center parcs cabin at the heijderbos parc. that cabin was our base of operation from which we took several trips to scan the neighbouring towns and villages. back then i was still a paper scrapper, had never even heard of digi.
one day we went to a little village called heesch and i couldn’t believe my eyes when we stumbled upon the biggest scrapbooking store i had seen!
although i know Gurt must have thought we should have stayed home that day, he was a total champ and let me browse through all the knick knacks and touch every paper and ribbon there for over 2 hours without complaining. he knew i felt like i was in a candy store and made sure this moment was documented like a true scraparazzi husband.
I was having such a good time! it was later when i went through the pictures we took that i noticed the people standing behind me, clearly new to the scraparazzi phenomenon. LOL

credits:
friends will be friends [background paper], about elements [journal card, wordart, splatter], forget me not papers [patterned paper], true to yourself [wordart], scrapparazi [cartoon, speech bubble], every day of the week elements [ampersand], awesome sauce elements [flower], silly [bead scatter, question mark brad] all by pink reptile designs
sprinkles v.24 by valorie wibbens, the dry ribbon font by heather joyce

thanks for taking a peek!
    • Katherine B
      LOVE this! ALL of it! Every little bit!
    • jenn mccabe
      this is awesome! love the story and the cute photos of you ... that is so funny about the guy in the background! really love the monochromatic look here!
    • lorryfach
      I *love* your smile! What a funny story :) The way you use those triangle is so great
    • NancyBeck
      Too funny!  What a wonderful man you have there!
    • ashleywb
      This is perfect, Mirjam!!  I love the looks on their faces and how you highlighted them with the doodle circle and word art!  Your husband certainly is a champ!  Such a fun page!  Thanks for playing along.
    • elitka
      You've made an amazing page!Love the colours and the details are perfect:)
    • mollyscraps
      Hey Gurt! He definitely deserves the good sportsmanship award!
    • beszteri
      Your style is amazing! LOVE this page so much, Mirjam!
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      That double photo placed side by side is great...love the black and white pics and the format of your journaling...great page.
    • MrsPeel
      you are bleeming beautiful woman!!!!!!!!!! LOVE seeing different pics of you!!!! the page, of course is stunning!!!!!!!!!! love the journaling, would love to go shopping with you!!!! He is an amazing man, your Gurt....we should get him to take pics of us when we , one day , meet!!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: