mirjam

MOC 6 | Mamma Mia

MOC 6 | Mamma Mia
mirjam, Jan 6, 2016
Description:
Journaling:
If I would wrap up 2015 in an album the title would definitely be Mamma Mia, Man O man what a year it has been with our moving into a new home, starting on the renovations and on top of that a very difficult and hectic year for everyone that works in health care like me.
With everything that is going on in our lives at the moment I notice that I tend to forget to enjoy the little things in life. So if I were to pick a song that would capture my feelings and wishes for 2016 it would without a doubt be Focus. Focus on what really matters.

Credits:
Don't Stop The Music Elements, C'Thru's no.1 and It's Cold Outside Papers by Pink Reptile Designs
Positive Spin by One Little Bird, Artiste 12x12 Papers by Paislee Press

Thanks for taking a peek!
LynnG, mommy2boyz, KarenC and 3 others like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Yes indeed - you've been on a major ride this year for sure! I love the photo of you front and center with the cute JC and little record album cover element! & I love how you used the vellum here -super cool! Your title/subtitle with the orange arrows is graphically awesome! Love this Mirjam! :)
    • carrie1977
      Awww...I love this page, Mirjam! It's beautiful...and you rocked this challenge!
      mirjam likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      you in the headphones, is just toooooooooooooooooooooooo cute
      mirjam likes this.
    • cfile
      Absolutely love your page and that photo of you is awesome!!
      mirjam likes this.
    • Karen
      Great page to capture a look back at the previous year. Love the Album title! :) Such a great photo of you on here too! :)
      mirjam likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      I definitely have an auto pilot mode, and I definitely want to put it to rest as well! I can completely relate to this!
      mirjam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    204.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).