mirjam

MOC 5 | Funky Cow

MOC 5 | Funky Cow
mirjam, Jan 5, 2016
Description:
I loved the funky hair these cows and wanted to take their picture. There were however no fences and I was so scared that they might come after me that I only payed attention to their every move. The result was blurry photos, bad compositions and the one cow that was constantly watching me turned her head EXACTLY when I clicked. Although they are bad pictures I still love them.

Credits:
Dreams, Heimili, Awesome Sauce, A Slice Of Lemon Elements
Daily Routine and Lubdub Papers by Pink Reptile Designs

inspired by an Amy Martin Template
aballen, unarose7, KarenB and 4 others like this.
    • HeatherB
      Those are cool looking cows. I would have been scared with no fences too! Love the photos and I really like the angled shape in the background. Wonderful page!
      mirjam likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      This is too funny! Love that title... it totally drew me in to check out your page.
      mirjam likes this.
    • KimJ
      Ha ha! Those scary uncooperative cows! I love that you scrapped these! The composition with all the shapes is wonderful, and that title block is awesome! Such a fun page! Thanks for playing!
      mirjam likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      you are brave! look at those horns! sometimes they scare me when there is a fence. (did they do the heavy breathing thing through their nose at you!?!) love the geometric, ultra cool graphic look of this mirjam - and the colors are awesome!
      mirjam likes this.
    • krizo
      Beautiful LO, love the geometrical look, the blocking composition, very clean, that create an interesting contrast with the 'rural' pics ;)
      mirjam likes this.
    • carrie1977
      That title made me open this up so that I could see what was so funky about them. LOL!
      mirjam likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL at uncooperative cows!!! I know a few of those LOL they don;t have that much hair all over their bodies...mind you, one of them has quiet a lot (my own child LOL) LOVER the photos and SWOON to the page!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      KarenB and mirjam like this.
    • KarenB
      Ha! That's funny. Cows are a bit scary tho! Love the geometric page LO :)
      mirjam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    188.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    424px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).