MOC 4 | Scared
mirjam, Jan 4, 2016
Description:
Credits:
Daily Routine Papers by Pink Reptile Designs
Charmed Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
For Like Ever Papers by Valorie Wibbens

Scraplift of a page by gavinsmum
adejong, krizo, Lhmcgrady and 3 others like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh Mir. I am so sorry to read this. I do think the vet will take good care of him and that you will be glad when it is done, still it is hard to leave your baby. Thinking positive thoughts for you! I love how elegant and C&S your page is with that single charm. And the title font is pretty darn cool!
      mirjam likes this.
    • ashleywb
      beautiful page, Mirjam. I love how you split the title. Praying that your fears will be calmed and that the surgery will go well.
      mirjam likes this.
    • cfile
      ;( oh Mirjam.. so sorry re Yuki but he will be in good care. Just know your friends here are keeping him and you & Gurt in our prayers that the surgery is quick and Yuki will bounce back quickly. Love your journaling and split word and the 4 leaf clover charm for luck :)
      ... :glompsending hugs
      mirjam likes this.
    • Sokee
      oh Mir! ((HUGS)) I would feel the same way if it was my Sokee or Selah! Every little item you added is filled with just the right message and cutting the title too! Wish I could come over with some tea and let you have a good cry on my shoulder!
      XxOo
      mirjam likes this.
    • mirjam
      Thanks so much for your kind words everyone. We are going to see the doctor again in 2 days so he can check Yuki and pick the date for the surgery. I will keep you posted on how we are doing!
    • beszteri
      I'm speechless! gorgeous layout, but so sorry to read this! Big hugs to you!
      mirjam likes this.
    • LynnG
      So sorry. Hope things go smoothly and quickly :-(
      mirjam likes this.
    • lmccandless
      This is a beautiful and powerful page. Amazing composition and contrast here! I am so sorry to hear about your baby though. I will keep Yuki in my prayers. ((hugs))
      mirjam likes this.
    • mirjam
      Thank you all so very much for the positive thoughts and prayers! :heartslub
    • redplaid3
      Very strong page. Sorry this happened to your fur baby and you!
      mirjam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    192.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    424px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).