jwalls39

May 2017 Random Challenge

May 2017 Random Challenge
jwalls39, May 28, 2017
Description:
Credits:
Sahlin Studio: Rough Times
Just Jaimee - Storyteller April 2017 (white bg paper)
Page blender by me
Font: Luxi Mono
KittyY likes this.
    • Sokee
      What an amazingly created layout!! Powerful! I feel your pain as my good friend's daughter has the same thing and she tells me how much it effects everything, restaurants, make up.....
      ((Hugs))
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • jwalls39
      Thank you @Sokee The future of this disease is just crazy...and you wonder....why am I part of the 1% of the population that got stuck with it. No restaurant is safe and they definitely don't have 100% GF restaurants where I live. Even those things on the menu that say GF could be cross-contaminated. Going through this "detox" makes me too afraid to even dine out...I never want to feel like this again! I couldn't even imagine being a kid and having this!
    • KellyM
      So powerful layout.
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      This is such a powerful way out. I had a moment like this years ago. One week with lots of heavy diagnoses and losses. You're right that you need to take one day at a time and that things will get better. Hang in there! Thank you for sharing.
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • Katherine B
      Congratulations! Your layout has been selected as one of today's Gallery Standouts! Well done!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • jwalls39
    • Karen
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • jwalls39
      OMG!! Thank you @Karen You made my day!!!
      Karen likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Wow. I appreciate so much the raw honesty of this page. My niece has celiac disease and it is so tricky to navigate. Hoping for you that soon you will arrive at a new normal, and be feeling stronger and pain free.
      jwalls39 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jwalls39
    Date:
    May 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    230.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).