MrsPeel

MarchIREv17_Left600

MarchIREv17_Left600
MrsPeel, Mar 24, 2017
Description:
****from the awesome NEW RELEASES today and on sale all weekend!!!***
Scrapping with Liz: March Month In Review '17 -

also here:
Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs: Project Mouse Beginnings Papers & Project Mouse Beginnings Journal Cards-
Pink Reptile Designs: Boho Bliss Collab with Lynne Marie - Dinner Date Elements - Christmas Chalkkabout- & Counting the Days Instaframes
there is also a store wide retirement sale 50% OFF until the 26th! You can find all retiring products HERE
I love how versatile the Project Mouse is that can be used for almost anything! I made the journal spot with one of the cards, duplicated ad added a white paper in the niddle, trimmed the edges, perfect for what I wanted!
TFL!!!

[​IMG]
Scrapping with Liz likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the photos and the closeups of the food and drink and I like how you decorated them with the grey tabs and simple buttons. And I like the "Very Happy" section too. Wonderful page!
    • cfile
      oh wow Cynthia.. you go girl with the 2 pager now too! Awesome with your journaling and so glad you are letting the negative stuff go.. you have too.. I am laughing.. it is very funny how sometimes we look a lot like our bestest friends!! Your friend Maria looks like she could be your sister and Sarita's Aunt!! Love your journaling here.fabulous page. Now to look at the right side! Love it Cynthia and love the elements, template, paper and journaling!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    166.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).