Cherylndesigns

March Journaling Challenge

March Journaling Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Mar 20, 2018
Description:
I interviewed my 6 year old grandson, Asher. My questions are in black and his answers are in red. He loved doing this and laughed at me because I didn't know how to spell Wii U. LOL

Credits: Background paper - dinskip PGraphic pp04; Border - jbarette_ Little Butterfly Wings_through my lend border 2; (painted picture frame from my digi stash). Font - Throw My Hands Up In The Air - Bold - size 36.
    • bellbird
      LOL at Wii U - it struck me when the first Wii came out that that was a problematic name for a game system, and hearing my kids say they were gonna go 'Wii' initially, obviously made me think they were going to the bathroom - it became a bit of a joke but i got sidetracked- I admire his ambition to be a photographer from such a young age, his musical appreciation beyond his years and his divided allegiance to blue and red! cool border and textured paper choices too!
    • Aussiegirl
      What a great interview page! Love that he wants to be a photographer when he grows up! Love that he asked if he could have 2 favorite colors! Such a fun page and a great one to keep for years to come and look back on!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird I also remember when the first Wii's came out. I always thought the same thing. I loved reading your comments. He's an "old soul" that's for sure. He's such a smart and funny little guy. I really should have done a double pager because there are so many more things that I could have put on it. He decided he wanted to play the piano and he's taking lessons now and blowing his teacher away. He sure knows what he wants to do.
      bellbird likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Aussiegirl Thanks for your great comments. He sat in the chair with me and we did this "interview". He's an only child and has basically been around adults the majority of his life, so he's pretty advanced with some of his interests.
    • HeatherB
      This is an amazing interview! What a little character! So neat that he already know what he wants to be (and that it isn't a "fireman" like most 6 year old boys). Love this and love the way you differentiated the Qs from the As with the font colour. Great page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @HeatherB He IS a little character, Heather. It's hard to see in the picture, but he has his camera around his neck. Yes, most little boys say they want to be a fireman. I had to think about how I wanted to do this and finally came up with the two different colors. Thanks so much!!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      I love that he promoted one of the questions and you documented it - so adorable
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count: