spcoggs

MagicBands - Magic Kingdom

MagicBands - Magic Kingdom
spcoggs, Jun 15, 2017
Description:
Naturally we had to get a group shot of all of our MagicBands during our final day at the Magic Kingdom last month. :) Scraplift of ArmyGrl's From Where I Stand.

Credits: Project Mouse No 2 papers & elements, Classic elements, and Flairs by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio.
sahlink likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      Classic shot! This was actually one of the first pictures I took on our last trip to Disney (which I have barely scrapbooked yet.) Great layout, merging fun and simplicity!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @Juliestcyr yes! This was the first time my husband & kids had gotten MagicBands (our last family trip was in 2013 just as Disney began rolling them out, and I went last October by myself for a conference). It was a must for us plus our extended family. Somehow in the excitement of the week, we forgot until nearly the end. But we got the shot! :)
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Such a fun photo! Love how it pops on the white paper and the mix of patterns and colors behind it draw the viewer right in... definitely caught my eye in the gallery!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Oh, what a fun shot and such a beautiful, simple page! It makes me want to plan a Disney trip.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jun 15, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    101.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).