Love This Spot
Vrielinkie, Feb 8, 2016
Description:
My favourite spot in the house. We bought it almost a year ago and I'm still so in love with our home...

I used:
- Ice Cream by Just Jaimme
- Storyteller April 2014 by Just Jaimee
- Cork It by Valorie Wibbens
- The Why by Sara Gleason
- Welcome by Forever Joy
- Giggle Snort by Sara Gleason
- FONT = Abril Fatface
    • chickypow
      Holy Awesome Batman!!! Wow....those cork bits must have taken forever! This is rad.
      I don't really have all the words I need to express how cool this is.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      Yup that took some time, thanks! I think Holy Awesome Batman pretty much covers it @chickypow ... And I had a diffent outcome in mind so I wasn't loving it (yet)
      chickypow likes this.
    • chickypow
      LOVE IT! Cause it's amazing. Jumped outta the gallery and smacked me in the face. In a real good way ;p
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I am just staring in wonder at your wall art of the map and photos...wow exploded out of my mouth
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      Yeah @AnneofAlamo I bought the map as a housewarming gift for my boyfriend and then saw this on a site somewhere. We immediately recreated it and have had lot of compliments. We love it!!
    • ForeverJoy
      this is AWESOME!!!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      Love the map on the wall with the photos! That is a fantastic idea and looks like a really great spot to work at. I can see why it is your favorite spot. The cork heart is amazing! Great job with the challenge!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Feb 8, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).