pagefrocks

Lori's Office

Lori's Office
pagefrocks, Feb 2, 2017
Description:
Credits:
Currently Collab by TLP Designers

Journaling Reads:
She started small. The walls were painted. Next came a new light fixture. Before long there was the new, colorful rug and crisp white drapes. But most dramatic was the new furniture. A bright
purple headboard, white and gray furniture and pink and metallic
accent pieces. She personalized it. She made it her own. It looks
like her now.

It took her years after her son moved out until she was ready to change it. But now it looks like her and represents her dreams, goals and personality.
MrsPeel, LynnG and Vrielinkie like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      what a pretty and organized office! i love the little PP for your mat and the stitch holding it down. the pink and grey is totally sweet!
    • MrsPeel
      the room is gorgeous, the page (of course!!!) is gorgeous... and the journaling just makes the page even more gorgeous!!!!!! love the colors and how tidy everything is (room and page!!!) and I also feel the taking years to change, but finally have made it yours.... I remember that one of the first pages I saw of you was about your son's mission.. I can imagine how amazing the pride, but also how difficult it can be for a mum to have her boy going away...(even though they are always with us) love the whole thing...as usual, you say it beautifully with an elegance that is also so yours!!!!!
      Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!![​IMG]
      pagefrocks likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    pagefrocks
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    258.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).