Description:
My DS love to cook!
Chefs Kitchen - Kate Hadfield
Kitschy Kitchen - Sahlin Studio
Long Tall Alpha - CD Muckosky
    • kewl_jive
      Wonderfully done!
    • renee82
      This is so cute! I LOVE how you layered and placed and the fun cooking doodles! Awesome page!
    • tanbanan
      i love that you included a baby picture of him and his finished product! this is an awesome page!
    • Angie4b1g
      This is so so fun! I love how you used those doodles!
    • scrapsandsass
      Great layout. How wonderful that he enjoys cooking. :D
    • Kate
      I love the combination of the baby photo and the 'now' photos - so cute! Great composition here and I love the gingham tablecloth style background paper!
    • AmberR
      oh ha! that last sentence had me guffawing out loud! isn't that true of all men? the clean-up?!! (or is it just mine?) love the page!
    • cfile
      How great is this? I love your little chef!! He will be the next Emeril or Bobby Flay!! (And you get to be the test taster of what he creates over the years.. re the clean up, that is why great chef's have 'souchef's' lol.. love the comparison with the baby photo and all of the elements used here..especially how you placed the chef's hat !! great page, and hope that he goes on to be terrific and takes his love for creating great dishes to the next level and that we see him down the road on the Next Food Network star! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    suzyb
    Date:
    Feb 27, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: