jesskab

Little Brothers

Little Brothers
    • bellbird
      aww totally cute - love the B&W with all the blues and greens and beautiful story/journaling to go with it - it's funny how kids (still young) can marvel at how young and small they were 'forevah' ago when to us, it was just a few very short years
      jesskab likes this.
    • StefanieS
      So sweet and 7 years ago already?Time goes too quickly. Love the affirming all boy delight filled layout.
      jesskab likes this.
    • bestcee
      I adore that you were able to include about the boys currently looking at the photos too! It's lovely.
      jesskab likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh goodness Jess ... this is gorgeous. i can see why you love it. it is beyond beautiful. love the title work the balance the layers of papers and B&W photos ... and these kinds of pages are the best to show the kids ... i'm sure the experience of showing this page to your boys was just the best. warm fuzzies. xoxo
      jesskab likes this.
    • umyesh
      This is so beautiful Jess. You are an amazing artist and those boys are lucky to have you and all the memories you are documenting for them.
      jesskab likes this.
    • jesskab
      @umyesh Monica. thank you so much! You are too sweet & you know I love being on Kim's team with you!

And to Justine, Stefanie, Courtney, & Jenn--thank you so much for your kind words!
      umyesh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    jesskab
    Date:
    Mar 15, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    380.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).