yellowpeep

Liana (Yellowpeep)

Liana (Yellowpeep)
yellowpeep, Jan 2, 2013
Description:
I am a kindergarten teacher and photographer living in Massachusetts, transplanted from Hawaii, where I was born and raised. I've got a trucker mouth and a pretty dirty mind but I know how to use them responsibly. I am hopelessly in love with an awesome guy and we've got two great daughters. I'm so incredibly lucky to have found such a wonderful digi-home here at the Lilypad. :)
(designed with Micheline Martin- A Very Merry Christmas)
    • amandaresende
      hello gorgeous!!
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • Lillyia
      Hi Liana! Nice to meet you. I'll bet you are a wonderfully creative, cheerful and enthusiastic kindergarten teacher. Also, very energetic with your own little one and a class full of 4 and 5 year-olds - you have to be. It makes me tired just thinking about it. I like your page and I especially like your cluster - so cute!
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      @Lillyia Thank you for your kind words. My kids are now 11 and seven years old! Wow, time flies. I'm so happy to meet you too. The first layout of yours that I saw was the one about the BLM protests and it made me really excited to see it. My friends and I have been holding signs in our town center for months now. Always glad to have a partner in activism here. Let's stay connected!
    • Lillyia
      @yellowpeep Likewise, Liana, I appreciate our connection. I looked for your pages, but only found the one which says you have a 3 year older!! Wow! Now she's 11?? Time does fly.
      yellowpeep likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    About the Pollys & Admin
    Uploaded By:
    yellowpeep
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: