jenn mccabe

Kilkenny Castle

Kilkenny Castle
jenn mccabe, Nov 7, 2017
Description:
Life in Pieces & Live a Little | One Little Bird
MrsPeel and bbymks5 like this.
    • cfile
      YAY!!! I love your full page Castle photo Jenn! I am also happy that you are starting to post your Ireland trip! I love the journal strip and the little date tag. The smaller photo of you, your Hubby and daughter in the corner is perfect with the little cluster of elements. Love this beautiful photo... look at how the green of the grass and tree with the little leaf in your cluster forms that perfect visual eye triangle. Gorgeous!!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      ha ha! it's a start, right!? OMG I have so much more to go! I am the worst at albums. sigh. but thank you so much @cfile
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jenn mccabe Once you get in a rythm it will pick up steam. I think you will have fun as you relive your trip! I can't wait to see more.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • LynnG
      Very familiar grey skies :agree and great documenting. I, too, am looking forward to seeing more of this trip!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • LynnZant
      Ooo, I love castles. You're so lucky! Stunning photo and I just love how it takes center stage on your page. Fabulous layout!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Oh WOW!!! This photo is amazing!! I don't think I'd want to leave there!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • janedee
      Beautiful large photo page! I'd love to go to Ireland some time! Can't wait to see more pages from your trip.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Gorgeous! Loved seeing your photos on instagram. Can't wait to see more pages!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ok, so, all the happy and wow and wow and oh and love stops the minute I see the date and you didn't tell me you came to Ireland? anyway, I ll lecture you in private (maybe my fault for being so bad at keeping in touch!!!!) gorgeous page, but I won't say much until I lecture you :rofl
    • jenn mccabe
      LOL, I mentioned it! I know I did. But I did kind of keep it on the download so I wouldn't get yelled at by you. :giggle I posted in the forum in the early summer about it but I think you were having health issues and maybe weren't around so much keeping up w/the forums?! It was very last minute (we had like 3 or 4 weeks to plan from the time we bought the tickets) and it was a whirlwind! :heartslub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Nov 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).