RJMJ

July-Template Challenge-Patio Lanterns

July-Template Challenge-Patio Lanterns
RJMJ, Jul 27, 2017
Description:
Loved The Template & I Had Fun Creating My Layout With It...As Per Usual...I Have Really Changed The Template To Suit My Style & The Style Of My Layout...My Patio Lanterns Layout So Represents What Is Going On Right Now AKA Currently...It Is The Summer Heatwave Here In July & This Layout Just Screams Summer Fun With It's Theme & It's Bright Summer Colors!...You Can Almost Feel The Warm Summer Breeze Gently Swaying Those Patio Lanterns!...

For My Patio Lanterns Layout:I Used:

:Think Happy Thoughts:Little Butterfly Wings
Gary Oxlade likes this.
    • Gary Oxlade
      Beautiful page love all the colours
      RJMJ likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this is so beautiful - love the fun effect and the bright colors! really creative!!! :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Christina W
      That is just breathtaking and I can truly feel the warm of a summer night just by looking at it!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Cristina
      What a cool effect!! I love this!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Very Nice Comments...Thank You Everyone...The Idea For This Layout Came From The Picture...Playing Around With Effects & Dimensions Was So Much Fun & Seemed To Be Just What This Layout Needed To Come Alive...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 27, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    254.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px
    Date / Time:
    2017:07:27 06:11:53

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).