Meibritt, Apr 18, 2018
Description:
Just Jaimee - Cheer Knick Knacks
Pink Reptile Designs - Tale of Springs Elements & Papers
Lynn Grieveson - Bemused Elements
Dawn Inskip - Make A Difference Elements
Font - Nettizen
    • cfile
      Love your before and after of what I am thinking is Spinach soup? I love your shadowing here Meibritt and the choice of papers, paints and beads to go with your wonderful photos. Well done!
      Meibritt likes this.
    • KellyM
      Love your layout - the shadow work is perfection!
      Meibritt likes this.
    • Meibritt
      @cfile Thanks Christa, no ist not Spinach soup, I can not translate....Götterspeise is it in Germany. Jelly says google translator. It is pudding with woodruff flavor. In the first photo you only see the powder in the bowl.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Meibritt ah.. sorta like jello... a gelatin.. gotcha :)
    • jazzmatazz
      Love the soft green palette you chose to complement the photos! The painted element behind the photos is a beautiful accompaniment, and the scatters are a wonderful addition. Love the mix of patterned papers. Beautifully done!
    • londoncuppa
      Great design, Meibritt! Love your choice of papers, paint & scatters. They all work together wonderfully. I'm a font addict and don't have that one. It's perfect on this layout! I had to go to CM and add it to my Wish List...lol. Thanks so much for playing in my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Meibritt
    Date:
    Apr 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).