Serena

JaceFaceLove

JaceFaceLove
Serena, Apr 6, 2017
Description:
My layout for the Designer challenge for our lovely Miss Cheryl! Template and challenge found here.

Credits:

Just Jaimee - Storyteller April 2017 The Collection

Thank you for looking! :)
    • scrappin2girls
      Adorable pics!! I love how you turned the template to the side, great layout.
      Serena likes this.
    • bellbird
      That Cheryl is lovely isn't she! And so is this! love the way you used the file tabs with the colour dipped alphas and all those crops are just.. well happy-sigh inducing :) (and LOL i do love the fingers up the nose shot too - way to embrace the quirks of childhood!)
    • Mylinn
      What a great collection of photos!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @scrappin2girls Thank you very much! I had such a blast making this, it was so strange how it literally just fell together, so I'm glad it came out well. :)
    • Serena
      @Mylinn thank you!!! I got lucky! :D
    • Serena
      @bellbird Yes! Yes she is! :D Thank you very much! I was very surprised by this series of shots, I've forgotten a lot of the old photos because my health dropped so bad that I quit everything for awhile, so it's a nice surprise to go back and go "wow.. I .. wasn't as bad as I remember!" (I always think I'm a horrible photographer..)

The fingers up the nose. Oh my gosh. I'm always so mortified with those, but I have a very careful "contract" of checks and balances with my children. My teenager does NOT let me take photos of her often and I have to ask (which is fine with me, because I have the same rule. With my health, half of the time I'm in a lot of pain so I look bedraggled and half thrown together, half dead so I forbid random photos without warning and NO facetime, video type things pointed at me at all unless I'm okay with it.) but my son.. well... he negotiated that I can take photos freely of him AS LONG AS I take EVERY photo HE wants. Which means every session has at least one of him doing something strange. Lately, it's 'dabbing', so I'll have a few like I like and then him dabbing or making some weird face.

My middle child.. well.. there is practically no 'random' shots. I can't get one of her studying or doing something, the SECOND she realizes there's a camera, it's immediate 'cheese' face, pose, or something else. Gotta take what I can get, right? lol!

Thank you for the sweet comment!! :D
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Serena oh yes dabbing. I am sure those will be odd photos for future generations to look back on but with my DD photos have involved negotiation & bribery for years unless its candid! I take what i can get these days!
      Serena likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      These photos are incredible. Love the wood grain in the background and you rotated the template and added the extra photo spot. Gorgeous scrapping! So delighted you enjoyed the template! <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).