MrsPeel

Inches_Happy

Inches_Happy
MrsPeel, Feb 12, 2017
Description:
oh Anne, you are one awesome woman!!! I had so much fun making this!!!
Please consider the fact that my program only allows to drop one PNG at the time, and most of the time they don'\t fall where they go so I need to manually fit them in the white square. The shadows are also not very good, long story but I like the way it turned, even though I couldn't keep what I wanted which was spelling things that make me happy, then I wanted to say THis & That but the "this" ended up replaced by other stuff , still even though some things are just aleatory, I quiet like it!!!!
In my page:
Papers:
M3 Sept 14 Main kit - M3 Oct 14 Main kit - M3 Dec 14 Main kit - M3 Feb 16 Main kit - Paula Kesselring: M3 May 16 Add On Painted Mess-
Little Butterfly Wings: Butterfly Basics: Celebrations Edition - Butterfly Basics: Love Edition -Feeling Chatty - M3 July Add On papers - M3 April 15 add on papers-
Elements/Brushes:
Pink Reptile Designs: O Sole Mio Elements- Luvyama Elements- Don't Stop the Music Elements- Sing Like Nobody is Listening (collab with Studio Basic) - Just my Type (collab with Etc by Danyale) & Puppy Love Elements-
Little Butterfly Wings : Girlies - I Like It when It Rains Journal Cards - I Scrapbook & Disco Party.
Sahlin Studio: XoxO - Birthday Cake - Project Mouse: Cars- (Collab with Brit-ish Designs) Project Mouse : World : United Kingdom
Valorie Wibbens: Sprinkles V13- Snipped Alpha - Project Care waves
Allison Pennington: Everybody Dance Now - Cliff Notes: More Smarter - Cliff Notes:Roasting Chestnuts
Kristin Aagard : Besties
Memory Pockets Monthly: Q & A - Memory Pockets Monthly:Crush - Memory Pockets Monthly: Bold - & Memory Pockets Monthly: Discover

PS: I maybe missing something, if you see something you like and want to know where it came from, just let me know and I ll specify! :)
TFL!!!
bbymks5, merank, Tree City and 3 others like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      gorgeous! love how it is heavily influenced w/the red and yellow! so cohesive! and so many cute cute things mixed in! love the real life logos - and the little TLP logo {of course!} ... adorable Cyn!
      MrsPeel and cfile like this.
    • Frumpje
      this one is sooooo much fun!!! Was it some kind of challenge or idea on the forum?
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      @Frumpje yes yes..it is pure fun...come and play! the deadline isn't until March 1st after my first cup of coffee! Inchies! You gotta try them! Ends March 1st
      and oh Cynthia!!! I know you live in London, and in my heart these colors are how I see you thru the fog and cold of England...Bright YELLoWs and Dynamite Reds, like an aura around you of pure intensity! I love it and am just beyond happy to have you playing along too!
      MrsPeel and cfile like this.
    • jagruti patel
      I love it! The colours! All the things love! How fantastic! Just beautiful!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn33199
      Love the bright happiness everywhere you look Cyn! This lifted my spirits this morning. Wonderful creative page as always!

Trying to remember which program you use? Mine requires a lot of manual placement if stuff too but I love it anyway.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • cfile
      Awesome Cynthia! Love the Union Jack UK flag and all the references to music and theatre, and I spotted the Starbucks so thanks for that :) Just beautiful and I love at the enter of it all, the lily pad :) well done m dear!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @jenn mccabe Love you, you know that!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      @Frumpje yes, I see Anne gave you the link, is in the Art Journaling forum, you willLOVE this!!!!!!!
      @AnneofAlamo what can I say, I cannot not play with you!!!!! and this was so so much fun!!!!!!!!!! did you realize that the USA & Brazilian flags are there too?:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      @jagruti patel thanks!!!!!!!! you should come play too!!!! there is a template free to make them, in the Art Journal forum!!!!!! thanks so much!!!
      @jenn33199 is called Craft Artist Professional and yes, it is a bit more work but I also LOVE the program and this too much to pass on!!
      @cfile :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub thanks so so much again, your words are always treasured!!!!!!!!!! like I said to Anne, also included the USA and Brazilian flags...they are the centers of my passion in so many ways!!!!!!

thanks so much everyone!!!!!
      Frumpje likes this.
    • bjthomas
      LOVE this! Yes, great minds DO think alike :) I knew exactly what I wanted to create my inchie page on, so it came together super quickly. This is such a great page and such a great way to let others glimpse a piece (or a hundred of them) of who we are, what we love, and what makes us unique.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      such a cool page, so much to look at
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Super fun page! I like all of the stickers and logos.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 12, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).