fruitysuet, May 29, 2017
Description:
On the Street We Live, Affirmations by Etc by Danyale
This Crazy Life by Amber LaBau
Happy TLP Collab
Buttons various Amber LaBau and Pink Reptile Designs
MPM Diary Painted Birch Style by Mommyish
Template Artsy Journaling by Scrapping With Liz
Fonts Habaneros (title), Daisywheel (journaling)
MrsPeel and bbymks5 like this.
    • Tree City
      Oh dear. Moving is never easy, especially when you love where you live. You've made a beautiful lo to showcase your feelings, and good luck finding a place!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • Serena
      I hope your house comes easy, I've been there, (our townhome landlord said he would rent to us by the month until we had a house to live in as our offer fell through on what we thought was a solid offer. (we'd been through many offers that we had 'hoped' and knew they would fail, but this one had been only 20k under asking) Then suddenly he sprung it on us that we had 2 weeks not only to find another house, but get the offer in, get accepted and somehow get moved in or we'd be living out of a hotel.

It was completely stressful. We did manage to find a place, but I hate it and we've been here 9 years. lol. Still hate it. Anyway, I know the stress you're under, but keep looking, don't give up and don't settle! There will be something somewhere that you can find!!

Also, I really like this layout, the chevrons pointing to the many houses, the lovely clustering of the houses and of course, the way you've tucked the journaling in to mach the shape! Gorgeous!
    • bbymks5
      I know how you feel...this was us in March/April. I really hope you can find something that you'll love just as much as your current home!!
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh I feel you Suzanne.... I know moving is never easy, but the way things are right now in Britain, I can imagine also it maybe double effort....I hope you can soon find the perfect house for you guys....I always when we had to move look at it as a new start full of possibilities and also a way to get creative with space, which we used to do together with Sarita..... so praying/sending all the best energy for this to happen to you soon. LOVE the page , as usual, you make a wonderful memory keeping with perfect skills and talent to make the most difficult events into a super gorgeous page!!!!! LOVE the way you selected some of the journaling in red, those houses are gorgeous, your whole composition (I didn't realize it was a template- LOVE what you ve done here!!!)[​IMG]
    • spcoggs
      It is so hard and so stressful. We moved 4-1/2 years ago and I remember noting how much more enjoyable it looks on TV. Wishing you good luck in finding the right house soon.
    • julifish
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    May 29, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    205.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).