EHStudios

Home

Home
EHStudios, Jan 23, 2017
Description:
For the MOC Day 23 - If These Walls Could Talk Challenge

"i’ve watched your family grow for over 60 years and sit upon the same couch for more than half that time. i’ve gotten to witness your children & grandchildren & great-grandchilden learn to walk and talk and play and love before me. you’ve nearly seen as much as i have, but i’ve also gotten to see you and watch you go about your day and pitter patter around and get ready for visits and family or quiet moments by yourself. if i could talk i’d tell you i love you more and more every day that you live here. i’d thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me witness all the good that your family is living. i’d laugh with you and cry with you and remind you of everything that you might have missed since you couldn’t see things from my perspective. i’m forever grateful that it was your family that i aged and felt loved with...and that you’ve called me home."

Credits:
"Dwell" by Paislee Press
    • Liz
      This is so beautiful Elisa!!!
      EHStudios likes this.
    • cfile
      oh wow.. this is fabulous and beautiful. Your journaling is wonderful too. I love the b/ photo and how the title wraps around on a 90 degree angle and love that all that journaling fit into the circle... just a gorgeous page. Very special the heart of the home is.
      EHStudios likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      girl...... you brought every tiny thread of emotion I have together and moved my heart.......see what I was talking about? you, the non journaler/non storyteller...are giving me a piece that is worth 100 times more than pieces `i have paid some serious money to read....!!!!!!! and that also the way you wruitten will be witness and stand in time to give this same emotion to the generations to come ....this is absolutely amazingly gorgeous!!!!!!!! every aspect of it. The usual elegance of yours in the visual design, the beauty of your soul & heart coming out to delight us all.... you not being a story teller? you , my dear girl, can bring emotion to me this way? you are one amazing soul...I would love to see you pursue this avenue even more ... <3 gorgeous page, all over, in every way possible, in case I didnt make it clear enough, so takem I am with your journaling!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      EHStudios likes this.
    • EHStudios
      @MrsPeel first you bring me to tears doing this challenge since I know that my grandma reads all my journaling on pages once I print my books, even when I wish she'd just look at the pretty photos & colors like other family does. So I did write this to her directly in a way. Then you make me cry again reading your words! I think knowing this was YOUR challenge inspired me even more since you're such the storyteller!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @EHStudios now you are going to make ME cry....... I am honored to be able to give even if it a tiny bit of good inspiration to you.... <3
      EHStudios likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @EHStudios now you are going to make ME cry....... I am honored to be able to give even if it a tiny bit of good inspiration to you.... <3
      EHStudios likes this.
    • FarrahJobling
      I love the journaling in a circle
      EHStudios likes this.
    • FarrahJobling
      and such sweet journaling at that <3
      EHStudios likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Beautiful minimalist layout, sweet & sincere journaling.
      EHStudios likes this.
    • beatricemi
      EHStudios likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    EHStudios
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    71.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).