AnneofAlamo

Herding Cats by the famous Kid Collectors

Herding Cats by the famous Kid Collectors
AnneofAlamo, Jan 6, 2016
Description:
As a Polly, I do get to see the challenges before hand, but not many days before you. This one made me mad at first, I can pop a song on from the jukebox or playlist of my mind...but ORIGINAL? what? I sat with my family and we all came to one conclusion, it had to be country. Okay. Then my hubby said, Well life here is like herding cats We use this phrase all the time, when trying to get from point A to point B withour large famly. That was set for song, and since we came to be a huge family from adoption, the Kid Collectors is our singing name...coming to a town near you soon..bhahha
a double page, cause well we are a big family!
Taking the image I went with the round photo.
[​IMG][​IMG]
Kristin Aagard YeeHaw
Kate Hadfield Here Kitty Kitty
Karah fredricks and Gina MIller's Lil Cowpoke
Pink reptile Hipster Page Gemmies and Nanna and Gramps
Kaye Winiecki oogly boogly and fright night
Quirky Heart - quirky bits
BoatLady, KarenB and elitka like this.
    • Brandi
      This is so fun and creative, Anne! Love it so much! :beat
    • ashleywb
      Oh, this is perfect, Anne!! such a great photo and I love your album cover with the cats and the western alpha. You certainly are living one big adventure!
    • jenn mccabe
      i love that you included the whole family into the song/band title for this challenge! that saying is just SO fun (and a fave of mine -although i only have 2 kitties to herd so i hardly ever get to say it) awesome photos and love the image of the cats actually being herded! :)
    • carrie1977
      Love, love, love! That photo of you all in a circle is awesome! Herding cats....perfect!
    • lynning
      OMG! This is so perfect!! 5 kids here, so I know the feeling! Excellent execution of the challenge!!
    • Sokee
      Oh My! LOVE LOVE!
    • Pups_r_Paps
      When I saw your title I had to laugh - I just used that phrase on my last LO for MOC4!!! I love that you created a two-page spread, like the front and back of an album! Your journaling was so much fun and the description of how you went about creating the page with your family assistance was super.
    • designbylime
      This's so you Anne! Love to see photos of your kids and these pages are just fabulous!
    • tinkerbell1112
      Love this! so funny. My husband jokes about my son and his friends and "herding the cats" at Boy Scouts, so I can totally understand what you mean. Absolutely great!
    • michelepixels
      The photo is awesome! I tried, but failed, to take a photo from a similar perspective once. I didn't have the right lens to accomplish it. Great song title too! Very cool you got your family's input on it.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    300px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).