MariSt, Aug 7, 2017
Description:
A Pennington stenciled alpha, prd naturelle papers, Kim jenson school zone
bbymks5 and Gary Oxlade like this.
    • Gary Oxlade
      Super page & LO
      MariSt likes this.
    • cfile
      Oh this is precious! I love this page with his classmates and the photo extractions of his art work. This is perfect! I am smiling as it reminds me of what my Mom had saved for me when I was in second grade... we had made a booklet with events of the year. Some of my classmates wrote their story and drew a picture to go with it... It was then mimeographed... we put covers on it with construction paper. Now at 56 I found it a few years back an since I am friends on FB with some of my childhood schoolmates I shared and we all had a smile and giggle as we could see our handwriting and stories too! That is what this page of Heath's artwork and classmates reminds me of. Hope he will get the smiles and giggles when he is older too!! Love this with all the school elements too. Well done! (re the sword, yeah the schools are all over that stuff even if the sword was made of aluminum foil!)
      MariSt likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Awww!! This is so sweet!!! He did such an amazing job on all of his projects, he even added shading to the snowman!!

I'm sharing in Froggy Favorites!
      MariSt likes this.
    • MariSt
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    MariSt
    Date:
    Aug 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    223.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).