1994 paper, by Amy Wolff
a love story heart, by Paislee Press
free vector flatscreen, courtesy www
fonts, whirly-wood & century gothic

thanks for looking!
deborah :)
fanon and wvsandy like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Oh Wow! What a marvelous creation! The subtle color tones are lovely as is the simple, visually pleasing design. You are a mystery fanatic, I take it :-)
      vixen likes this.
    • vixen
      @ArmyGrl thanks, Amy... yep, I think my love of mysteries started with the Bobbsey Twins & Nancy Drew :)
    • cfile
      what a fab page Deborah! I love your guilty pleasure of mystery novels.. your list of books is really cool as your journaling. I love your clean composition here. Fabulous! Oh I loved the Bobbsey Twins too Deborah! I still have a few of those books hanging around!!
    • ashleywb
      Oh yes, I'm with you on this. Love Foyle's War and Miss Fisher especially. Perfect with the the clean lines and muted colors. great page!
    • Serena
      Great page, the colors are delightful and I love how you made the titles so perfectly cloistered! (I also very much loved Nancy Drew (she was my female role model/heroine for the longest time!), the BT's and Choose Your Own Adventures!)
    • KellyM
      Cool design!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    vixen
    Date:
    Mar 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    64.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).