Rikki

Genuine article

Genuine article
Rikki, Oct 6, 2016
Description:
I made this for the scraplift challenge and lifted one of Mirjam's layouts:
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/moc-challenge-19-love-love-love-you.181941/

Credits:
It's a zoo; Authentic, Digiscrap Parade collab; That's Life, Digiscrap Parade Collab; Cuppa, The digi files 85 collab; Superstitious, all items by Pink Reptile Design; Ripped and stitched templates no. 1 by Lynn Grieveson; Fonts: Hamilton
    • Shivani
      The layout you lifted is one of the favourite layouts of Mirjam!!! isn't she just brilliant?!!!and I love how you made this your own. The overlapping strips to tape add such character to the layout. Thanks for sharing :)
      Rikki and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      I was going to say, I had this page as one of the possible lifts.... Mirjam is really something out of this world..... I have been following her around since 2010....and she gets better and better!!!! LOVE the lift ....! I'm more of a full page girl so love the way you made the centre piece paper bigger.... the photo is gorgeous and there is hand made feel to the page that makes it so so beautiful! also LOVE the text font!!!!!!! is not English, right? German?
      Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @MrsPeel Thank you for your comment. I could lift all of her layouts, one is more beautiful than the next. Yes, it is German. I only discovered that font recently for journaling and totally love it. Unfortunately it doesn't come with international letters, so I have to keep it really short, :-)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      do you know the font name?
      and yes, I have the same problem with Portuguese :( I don't mind journaling in Spanish without accents, but I usually journal in Portuguese before it goes to print.... and some letters or the Portuguese are so necessary..... :(
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @MrsPeel The font is called Hamilton and it's availble on Creative Market.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thank you!!!!!:heartlub
      Rikki likes this.
    • mirjam
      What an AMAZING page Rikki! Love, love, love your take on my layout!
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Oct 6, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count: