Forest Park right
RebeccaH, Jul 22, 2016
Description:
[​IMG]

Credits:
Memory Pockets Monthly: DISCOVER
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh my whole heart sings when you scrap!!!!!!!!! these are so so awesome!!!!!!!! Miss you when you are not around, this just got me in a better mood, LOVE the photos, amazing cards and perfection on putting them together...this looks like a pro photo shoot, an advert for some youth product or outdoors fun.... Love LOVe and LOVE and then I love it more!!!!!!!!!!! and those shadows, those crazy prefect shadows!!!!!!!!! Hope you are feeling better!!!!!!! [​IMG]
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      @MrsPeel, your comments are always so genuine and so full of kindness and encouragement! I swear there are SO many times when I feel like my style is too plain and unexciting compared to those scrappers who do such beautiful works of art on each page. I'm more of a "Make a book full of photos and add a few pretties here and there" kind of scrapper... But then when I read your comments, I always feel more centered and settled with my style. So, thank you for taking time to appreciate my pages and to leave such sweet comments!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      as I said...I ll come back in a bit, but I most certainly think you are amazing!
      Congratulations! Your page has been featured in Today’s Gallery Stand Outs!!! [​IMG]
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      Oh my goodness, THANK YOU @MrsPeel!! Much love to you, my friend!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Ok, so, what I was going to say before: When I came to the Pad, you were one of the first people who called my attention. I knew HeatherB and I loved her and love her still, but I didn't know you. With you, Renee (polly Renee) I got to know you through your pages and what I got was inspiration, getting to know two amazing families, and you girls as women..... both of you have different ways towards the PL but both inspire me so much!!!!! where you see as "Make a book full of photos and add a few pretties here and there" I see it as elegance, beauty, family love and great design!!!!!!! I have been missing you (and I owe Renee also a visit to her gallery!!!
      anyway, I did find other PL pages last night but yours won by far!!!!! and I love you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • KellyM
      Great pictures. Love the simplicity of your clean pages!!!
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Your style is excellent!!! and I'm glad you're back scrapping!
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      @cookingmylife, THANK YOU for the encouragement! Very sweet of you! Yes, I'm VERY glad to be back scrapping, although I admit, it's difficult to get back into the swing of things after being away for so long.
    • MelanieB
      Such a fun pocket page! I love all the white you chose from Discover to go with your colourful photos! It looks like it was a fun afternoon!

I used your pocket page in this month's MPM blog post:
      Memory Pockets Monthly August Collection DISCOVER

:)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    RebeccaH
    Date:
    Jul 22, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).