cherryberry

Evolution of You

Evolution of You
cherryberry, Oct 8, 2010
Description:
I think I covered past, present, and future :)
So happy I got one done - I started and ditched two other layouts before this one.
Journaling:
Sweet Brady
We were so excited to be pregnant with our second son. My pregnancy was a breeze - no morning sickness, no cramps, and no health scares. You decided to enter the world right on your due date. You were the sweetest easiest baby. You slept well, you ate well, and you werent fussy. As youve grown up, not a lot has changed. You fill the house with laughter. You always have a twinkle in your eye as if you can see the humor in things that the rest of us are missing. You have a daredevil streak. You love to climb. You know no limits. Yes, you scare me at times. I have all the hospitals programmed in my cell phone and GPS. You love to hide things. Things that we never find. You are trying to be left handed. Dad is trying his best to convert you to a rightie but you're not having any of it. You are extremely stubborn. Weve had standoffs over eating a small piece of fruit to potting training to which socks you are going to wear. I never win. At this stage, you refuse to eat fruit or vegetables, which worries me. You wont even put it in your mouth. I hope you get over this soon. You are not interested in anything academic at the moment - you could care less about that thing called the ABCs. You probably know the alphabet but are just too stubborn to let me know. We love the little person you have become. We love you for every nuance of your personality. You have been such a wonderful addition to our family. I look forward to learning more about you as the years go on. You are truly a beautiful child and I feel lucky youre mine. I love you.
Credits:
Over Drive! by Jacque and Kate
Inked Edges by Amy Wolff
That's the Way we Roll by Karah Fredricks (frame)
Essential Whites by Gina Miller (paper)
Fontworks 2 by Jacque Larsen (alpha)
Free Spirit alpha by CD Muckosky
Shelf by Holliewood Studios
Font is Bradley's Hand
TFL :)
~ Tiki ~