ArmyGrl

EarthsLaughter

EarthsLaughter
ArmyGrl, Feb 24, 2018
Description:
Created with Springtime Kit by Sabrina's Creation.

This was created for the Feb 2018, Random Challenge. I followed MOC 2018, Day 18 All In a Row Technique (with just a bit hanging over).
sabrinavc and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      always, always a pleasure to come across pages of yours!!!! super elegant, gorgeous, cleverly composed, love the patterns in the ends, the amazing shadows, the superb photo...and then when I get closer to read....if I loved the page before, I love it 1000 times more!!!!! I think Dickens has described so many moments of my life...I was fascinated by him in my childhood, my dad started reading for me when I was very young, then I would read on my own and imagine I lived in Dickensian times.....love the reference here, awesome page, as you always do!!!!!!![​IMG]
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh wow, this is just gorgeous! I love the photo, the colors, the page design. Wow, stunning! Just perfect.
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • AlannaH
      What a lovely page!
    • Sokee
      So very pretty!! I wish I lived close so I could do hiking with you, you have awesome nature photographs!
    • ArmyGrl
      @Sokee That would be incredibly awesome! Some years back a fellow photography enthusiast and I would meet at various locations....the day would go by so quickly with us "hunting" for hidden treasures.
      Sokee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sabrina's Creations
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Feb 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    618px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).