yzerbear19

Dreaming of a Magic Kingdom

Dreaming of a Magic Kingdom
yzerbear19, Jan 6, 2016
Description:
Journaling Says:
It seems that I have been dreaming of another Disney vacation for years. It’s been more than five years since we went to Walt Disney World. It broke my heart to postpone the trip we had planned for December. I’m wishing on every star I see that it will soon become a reality. I have dreamt of taking Juno and Annika there since they were born. I so want to see their faces when they walk into the Magic Kingdom for the first time. I want to hear their laughter as they ride the rides. I want to see the wonder on their faces when the sky bursts with colors with fireworks over the castle. I want them to meet all of their favorite characters. It is what I have dreamed of for so long. I’m hoping that 2016 the dream will become reality.

Credits:
Project Mouse (at night) elements by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio
Project Mouse: no 2 papers and wordart by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio
Project Mouse princess papers by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio
Project mouse fantasy elements by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio
Land of Fantasy by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio
    • MelanieB
      Be still my heart, you are so talented! I love what you did with the castle photo, and the soft colours, your design - everything is fabulous! That's why I added it as a Froggy Favourite!!!

**YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!**
    • mommy2boyz
      Love how you processed the photo! I hope your dream comes true soon! Disney is so magical. Congrats on the Froggy Fave. Well deserved.
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    • LynnG
      Congrats on the well-derserved Froggy Fav pic!
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      GAH! so glad melanie put this in FF - or i would have! this is gorgeous and dreamy and i LOVE (seriously love) how you altered that photo of the disney castle - what filter did you use? share your secret please? the way you designed your cover album is so beautiful - i love the colors, i love your foundation stamp - i just love it all! wishing and hoping your dream comes true for 2016! :)
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    yzerbear19
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    169.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).