Description:
Mommyish - #SoBasic - Papers
rebecca_Finn_Elements
tangie_NewBeginPapers
    • klee73010
      beautiful architecture photos!
      KarenK likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh I love Uruguay!!!!! when I was in my teens, we were living in Argentina and some of my family had summer houses in Uruguay, but mainly Punta Del Este or other beaches, I have been to many coast cities but never been to Montevido... gorgeous photos, love your framing, great fonts, beautiful pages!!!!
      KarenK likes this.
    • jk703
      Such wonderful photos for your layout! I like the way you stacked them. When you print do you print each page or make them smaller for a single page? The patterns and transfers are perfect!
      KarenK likes this.
    • KarenK
      @MrsPeel , thanks Hun, that's my country of birth, and I adore Punta Del Este, all the beaches like Cabo polonio and off course Montevideo
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • KarenK
      @jk703 Oh thanks Hun, I haven't printed them, here in Israel I can't print square pages, the sizes are different, so I will try next time
      jk703 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh how crazy! do you speak Spanish? I know when I was young(er LOL) lots of people were offered visas to go to Australia, one of my best friends almost went... and then, some 15 years ago I met so many Argentinians and Uruguayans online that had moved to Australia when they were little.... sometimes I wished I ended upo there or at least in a warm country LOL
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KarenK
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    216.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    400px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).