Dinskip_challengeAPR17_web

Dinskip_challengeAPR17_web
flowersgal, Apr 18, 2017
Description:
Supplies:
Dawn Inskip - April 2017 challenge template; Of wishes, hopes and dreams
MrsPeel and dawninskip like this.
    • angiekey
      I love photos of hands! Your journaling is absolutely lovely, and the wash of color on a white background is perfect - gives a softness and sweetness to your layout. Just beautiful!
    • dawninskip
      Beautiful touching photo - gorgeous page <3
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh this... THIS!!!!!!!!!!! so so amazingly AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I was coming with the idea of comment in the latest couple of pages but coming to your gallery is temptation to stay longer and this one could NOT go without a comment from me!!!!!!!
      The photo is so so very beautiful, as an image as in what represents...your journaling is amazing, love the paints and the white background enhances it all, gorgeous detail with the stitches and the tittle.... so so amazing the whole page!!!!!!! my parents will celebrate 60 years together in November, they live in a permanent argument....but don;'t you dare tell them to leave each other.....!!!!!! they are so very protective of each other too <3 they gave us an education based in love...and still goes :) my parents are (I am sure!) older than you though, my mum will be 81 in a couple of weeks and my dad 90 in August!!! anyway page is AWESOME, need to share Into the Froggy Faves!!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Dawn Inskip
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Apr 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    146.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).