suzyqscraps

day in & day out

day in & day out
    • littlekiwi
      love the bright colors
    • willimena
      This is really sweet and your journaling is so true (I smiled as I read it because this is exactly what I think - a made bed is an oasis in amongst reality). Love the pops of colour and those wordart - off to check out that kit!
    • fanon
      love the colors and the layout. Beautiful page !
    • MrsPeel
      agree with you so much..... the "boring" or "simple" things are the ones that keep my sanity, the making the bed my mum got me started when I was 8, even though we had lots of living in domestic help, when I asked why I had to do it when there was someone who did it, she said you never know what life will bring and even if you have money to pay others...how would you know if it is done right if you don't know yourself? These days I am in bed most of the time so there are other things of the everyday, but can totally share your feelings!!! gorgeous page as usual, beautifully elegant, love the stitches, the ampersand, great subtle shadows, amazing page all together!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      suzyqscraps likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    suzyqscraps
    Date:
    May 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    110.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).