Day 26 - fall at the beach

Day 26 - fall at the beach
AnnePC, Jan 26, 2018
Description:
Credits
Fiddle Dee Dee : Sweet and simple
Little Butterfly Wings : Beauti-fall
Translation
No doubt, I grew up in the 70s. Velvet pants and skirt, orange and brown sweaters on this photo prove it.
But I especially grew up near the sea!And it was an incredible chance.As soon as a small ray of sunshine appeared, we went to the beach.Mom went around the schools to pick us up with her little car and hooray, let’s go !Homework could wait.The beginning of autumn was the best season.The evenings were still quite long, there were very few people and the dogs were again allowed on the sand.The outing started with a good snakc (often a special broad, a bar of chocolate and a grenadine syrup) and then we went running, climbing on the rocks, playing football or tennis.But in this season, only our dog Dick had the courage to swim.I have so many wonderful memories with my two older brothers.
marijke and mirjam like this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and journaling - love the photo
      AnnePC likes this.
    • Iowan
      Wonderful memory keeping here and what a perfect photo. Great job of selecting papers to match the photo. That is interesting that dogs were not allowed on the beach at times. Makes sense. Thanks for taking part in the challenge.
      AnnePC likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    AnnePC
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    165.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).