Cherylndesigns

Concentration

Concentration
Cherylndesigns, Apr 17, 2018
Description:
Template - SWL Circles are Fun #1; background paper - lgrieveson and now; plaid paper - mommyish farmhouse 02; burgundy paper - mommyish farmhouse 04; green paper on arrows - mommyish farmhouse paper 4a; tan paper - lgrieveson in distress naturally 01; metal grunge - sahlinstudio grunge metal; transfer splatters - prd then and now; paint splatters - prd splatterbrush 14.
    • cfile
      Oh Cheryl, what a wonderful use of your old laptop!! Your little man looks so cute here. Love the photos in a circle and the use of the template. What a fun page!
    • Sokee
      Awesome use of an old computer! Love how your title circles too!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks, Christa! I've been wanting to use this template and these pictures. We have a "computer guy" who we call when we have a problem. He was here one day and I asked him to see what was wrong with my old laptop. It had completely died - the blue screen of death. He said he'd put a whole new operating system in it for $100. Best hundred dollars I've ever spent. Asher's in "computer heaven". LOL
      cfile likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Sokee Thanks so much! Yes, it was well worth bringing it back to life. Asher's at the age where he always bugged me to use my laptop. I was happy to get this old one refurbished for him.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Apr 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count: