bbymks5

Christmas 1979 And 1982

Christmas 1979 And 1982
bbymks5, Jul 29, 2017
Description:
A Heartwarming Christmas, Frostbite, and Wonder all by Dawn Inskip

I used the main template for the July/August template challenge, but I wanted the top layer to look a little more distresses so I used a template from The Deep Tear Masks also by Dawn Inskip
    • IntenseMagic
      This is so pretty!! I love that paper with the snowflakes peeking out and those fab photos! Such great memories!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @IntenseMagic Thank you!! I'm super loving the odd hue to these photos...these were originally stuck in one of those old school albums with the sticky pages; when word got out that the acid in those pages was the cause for destroying photos, my mom then took all of the photos out of those albums, cut them into SHAPES (I'd really like to poke the person who thought of that idea in the EYE!!! I've always hated that look) and plastered them onto pink and purple cardstock with these odd looking babies by Dianna J Hook...I scanned and used them as they came out b/c that's what they look like in person.
    • IntenseMagic
      @bbymks5 I really like that odd hue as well. I wasn't sure if that's the way they were or you had edited them, but I kind of figured that was their color. It's really interesting and authentic. I really need to go to my mom's and gather up some photos. I think there may be some of those shaped ones in her stash as well lol.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @IntenseMagic Hopefully your mom was smart enough to keep a second set of or at least the negatives!! I REALLY hope hacking physical photos into shapes never ever comes back!! Split, yes...but not shapes!
    • dawninskip
      Perfect Timmi, gorgeous page <3
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • LynnG
      Such lovely details and a gorgeous page :-)
      bbymks5 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Dawn Inskip
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jul 29, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).